7.25.2008

being dirty

 


so, i'm am the bigboystyles dirtiest boy today. we played at my house this morning, then went to wal-mart, then went to the church to do some works, then we ate lunch with daddys, then we camed home. and i'm the dirtiest boy at mommys's house. i'm uhpposed a be takin' a nap, but i'm really just playeding in my bed.

 


this is pictures of me being dirty.

 


and having some snotty nose issues.

 


it's almost my first birthday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I think the first pic should be captioned "Only YOU can prevent forest fires!" or something like that :)

And I cannot believe you are almost one! It seems like your mommy and daddy just started dating...

I still have surprises for you...hopefully I will see you soon!

Kisses and hugs!

Heather said...

I will get to see you Tuesday, my Quinn-boy! I am so excited!

Love, love, love...Auntie Heather